Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Download MegaVideo Videos Directly to your pc

MegaVideo has really impressed me since the day of its release. The challenge to "beat YouTube" still looks far from reality but making it to the top #200 Alexa sites in just a matter of 2 months is definitely one big achievement for MegaVideo. I like MegaVideo in some aspects that it has a good collection of videos and the quality is also nice.

Lately in August I told you How To Download MegaVideo Videos which was a big search engine hit and got me a lot of traffic but the method was quite not-so reliable and was based on luck.

Today I present to you ClipNabber which is a service that helps you download videos from YouTube, DailyMotion etc but the coolest feature of ClipNabber is that it will also let you download videos from MegaVideo directly. Just put in the URL of the video you want to download and Nab it. 5 seconds of processing and you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment